Forums

Almost shot my age, this morning!!!!!

•  

I play in a mens league every Monday, Wednesday, an Friday and ALWAYS play with one of the groups that plays skins.....today was a career round for me.....26 putts, 3 boogies, and six birdies for a 69.....I burned the edge on two of the putts that were boogies and one of my pars, I missed the birdie by half an inch.....could have easily shot my age 67.....lowest round ever......excited, YES.....what a day on the course......those vokeys were on fire as was the Scotty.......cz  : )

• 5169 points

I've shot my age many times...just not for an 18 hole round!! Nice golf Chuck.That is impressive scoring at ANY age.!!

•  

Good round, CZ!   Congrats.

•  

congrats!!  that would be an awesome accomplishment.  i shot my age once.....but then they made me go to the second hole.

•  

Sweet round. Had to be exciting for you.  Hit em straight.

•  

One of these days, CZ.  I just have to get a few years older and keep playing at the same level.  Best so far is 71 and I'm only 68.

•  

pistolpete
    I've shot my age many times...just not for an 18 hole round!! Nice golf Chuck.That is impressive scoring at ANY age.!!

Well done CZ, great score but I'm with pistol  ... much more of a chance for me over 9 that 18 ... don't know whether that means I'm not good enough or whether I'm not old enough.

• 5035 points

Impressive I hope I'm able to get there one day.

• 5044 points

Exciting day. Are the guys in your foursome asking for strokes now?

•  

GREAT ROUND!! I MISSED MY AGE TWICE IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS BY ONE AND TWO STROKES,,,,,,,,,OH WELL,,,MAYBE SOME DAY.

• 2956 points

I shoot my age every time I play. I am usually at 63 around the 14th hole.

• 1763 points

AWESOME CZ!! Congratulations!! The Golf Gods graced you well, give thanks!

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    Exciting day. Are the guys in your foursome asking for strokes now?

The guys in my foursome?  We never give strokes....we play skins......I have the highest handicap in the group and am normally the payee.......lately Mr Scotty has been my best friend, as has been Mr Vokey.......you know the old saying "to get better, play with better players"....I play with the top 10-12 in our men's league of about sixty players........all single digit handicapers.....I am a 9...we mix up the groups occassionally depending on the bets.....and whether we play a foursome or fivesome......it's friendly and we have fun.......but again, no strokes....the tournaments I play in, straight up....no handicaps.....flights.......if we ever meet, I will tell you my feelings on strokes......ha...ha....... cz  : )  

•  

parthur
    I shoot my age every time I play. I am usually at 63 around the 14th hole.

80 is a good score.......

• 2942 points

Great job CZ ,,,,,,that's some good playin.  Game of a lifetime as they say.