Forums

How many of you use an Apple/Mac computer?

• 5050 points

Random question, how many Apple computer users in the FJC?

We have 3 in our house.

Elegant style, great functionality, high quality materials, and longevity. And with the BOA, intuitive, innovative design.  Products seem to go hand-in-hand.

•  

I have a 21.5 inch iMac at home, plus an iPod Touch that I use on the road.

•  

MAC AIR, MAC PRO,2 IPADS, and 3 Iphones, reside in my home.  I use the Air and a phone.

• 5065 points

I am a WIndows guy. We do however have 2 Ipads, 4 Iphones and a bunch I other devices.

•  

All Mac, all the time.

•  

Yes, I do...multiple apple computers...

• 351 points

iPad is mainly what I use. I need a new laptop, probably pick up a Mac Air soon.

•  

Windows here also......never saw a reason to change....meets my needs.....cz  : )

•  

Excuse my manners, welcome JackRock to the community......hope you enjoy the interaction......cz  :  )

• 2742 points

We have a Mac and  a Mac Air, and I am still in the dark ages as far as being a techie. My better half also has an I Pad and she insists that  if you aren't using an I Phone (which I don't) you aren't using a real cell phone.

•  

Nope, windows here at home. windows at works. we have an ipod and iphone though.

• 5177 points

Sensing this our with my new Windows Phone, a Nokia 928. Nice camera for a smartphone and a pretty cool interface. Lots of Apple products on the house, but my laptop is a Windows platform...I have a hard time paying the premium for Apple computers...

•  

Apple guy all the way.  Wife and kids are Apple fans also - makes getting the new toys much more fun...

• 2507 points

apple all the way -- iphones, ipods, macbook air, ipad and mac desktop. not using but still have the half bowling ball mac and the colored clamshell laptop on a shelf.  

• 5050 points

Interesting. 9/13 are Mac users in this (totally un-) scientific poll. I switched about 10 years ago and haven't looked back.

Much like FJ gear, I think that price isn't the only key factor in my buying decision.  Many people think that BMW is similiar to Apple on the car front, I think the FJ is Apple of the golf shoe/glove industry. I can't offer my opinion for sure on the clothes, yet.

@JackRock -- welcome.