Forums

My Road to TPC Sawgrass, a moderately adventurous tale.

•  

Great pics, Great thread. Sounds like a great time and can only get better. Have fun at the FJAI

•  

Have fun it I'll be loads of fun.

• 3299 points

Thanks for all the pics. Glad you had a good trip. Hope you have a good route planned for the return journey as well.

•  

Whew ! 2500 miles. Just think how much fun the return trip is going to be. LOL We'll have to do something special on Monday.

•  

Fred we missed you there... Hope all is well at Mansfield

•  

fredcloss
    Whew ! 2500 miles. Just think how much fun the return trip is going to be. LOL We'll have to do something special on Monday.

I hope it does not involve goats! :-)

•  

It is good to be home, cutting the grass, washing the car, and every other d... honeydew.

•  

EVeryone should be wending their way home--or already be there.  I'm sure you all have lots of memories you'll cherish at least until the next FJAI you get to take part in.  Stories seem a bit short this year, though.  Not enough time, everyone?

•  

golferdrmjr
    fredclossWhew ! 2500 miles. Just think how much fun the return trip is going to be. LOL We'll have to do something special on Monday.I hope it does not involve goats! :-)

Looking forward to seeing you again on Monday.  With luck, we'll have four FJA's at the course--and more pictures for everyone.

•  

And now the trek home begins...be safe Don and Sue, pleasure meeting you and best of luck on ride home

• 38 points

I have recently started playing golf again after a 12 year layoff.  This is one of the first threads I have read since joining the FJ Community and it is great to see how this game brings people together.  My son (age 7) and daughter (age 14) have started playing sine I have as well and one of the things I have been telling them is golf is a game of a lifetime; these pages prove it.

Have a great time and a safe journey home.

•  

golferdrmjr
    fredclossWhew ! 2500 miles. Just think how much fun the return trip is going to be. LOL We'll have to do something special on Monday.I hope it does not involve goats! :-)

It will involve cattle....LOL

Be safe and see you Monday.

•  

cjroman
    I have recently started playing golf again after a 12 year layoff.  This is one of the first threads I have read since joining the FJ Community and it is great to see how this game brings people together.  My son (age 7) and daughter (age 14) have started playing sine I have as well and one of the things I have been telling them is golf is a game of a lifetime; these pages prove it.

Have a great time and a safe journey home.

Thanks for the kind words.  Welcome to the Footjoy community. This is a great group of people.

•  

Where ya at now!

I missed my golf buddy last week!

•  

Glad you had a great tim.  you made a really nice posting of your trip.  Hope to meet you in the future.  Gramps