Forums

Is there a story behind your avatar?

•  

Guess where I went to school?  Either too good looking or too ugly for my pic.

•  

Any chance of a narration of attendees? Who's who at Medinah?

•  

NCBob
    Guess where I went to school?  Either too good looking or too ugly for my pic.

Lane Kiffin school of football????

• 859 points

Nothing too interesting for mine.  Its a shot of the side embroidery on the Cameron hat made for the Entourage crew.

• 1763 points

Pretty cool looking pink in Hot Vegas...you pulled it off well. Not sure how I would do, however I've gained some confidence after looking at those nice Asym's.

• 1763 points

Went with my first pair of Asym's for my birthday.

• 1763 points

•  

CHEFRAD

I really like the green patent leather.....niceclean look....kinda reminds me of Kenny Green who used to play on the PGA tour....always wore Green shoes.......anyhow......great looking shoe.......ca : )  

•  

Mine is cropped from a photo of me and Annika at the 2012 PGA Show in Orlando.

•  

timb
    My avatar shows a great group of people that I had the privelage to play with a few years ago.

That was an outstanding time with an outstanding group.  And the picture came out well.

TT

•  

golfchick
    Mine is cropped from a photo of me and Annika at the 2012 PGA Show in Orlando.

My favorite LPGA golfer of all time........had the opportunity to walk with her during the Ginn Tribute hosted by ANNIKA when it was in Charleston.......was her personal body guard for four days......what a fantasitc person and her caddy Terry was a great guy to work with also....got to meet her husband to be at that time (Mike) as well........that brought back great memories of a great week......sorry we lost that tour here, lack of sponsor.........cz  : )