Forums

Is there a story behind your avatar?

•  

My current one is my competitors badge from a Sr British Open. I have used the PGA logo and a few pictures from some Scottish golf courses.

• 4670 points

Picture of my FJ shoes/socks before the first round of the season this year.  Probably time to change it up!

• 819 points

Teeing off on number 14 at the Ocean Course at Kiawah because I think it is an amazing view.  

•  

Don, I have some purple laces for you I think....

•  

Tar Heel

Don, I have some purple laces for you I think....

Thanks Randy. I put black laces in them after the first couple of go a rounds, the white just didn't work.

• 3066 points

I changed from a picture from Portmarnock, to my FJ and Team Titleist ProV balls, to my latest pic of me playing recently in Pembroke Pines FL.

•  

Yes, Mine is the pair of Augusta Myjoys I won last spring, thanks Footjoy.

•  

The background is from my man cave or golf room....which includes a print of the 18th Green at Wild Dunes before it was destroyed by Hurricane Hugo in 1989 and a 18th Hole flag from the 2012 PGA Championships at Kiawah Island....with many autographs including the winner Rory McIlory, my ID, and my Hole Captain arm band.....there are many other things on this wall that mean a lot to me.....autographed pictures of Paula Cramer, Natalie Gublis, Annika, Justin and Ernie......prints of Augusta National, the first golf course in Charleston (Harleston Green) and Ben Hogan's famous shot......two hole-in- plaques and a plaque from the Ocean Course at Kiawah Island (The day I shot 77 at the Ocean Course).......and let's not forget my "HUSH Y'ALL" volunteer sign from the Nationwide Tour Championships.......kind of a walk down memory lane...the story behind the avatar......cz

•  

Purple laces would be a nice regal touch......cz

•  

This is the first tee at my club!  A constant reminder of how lucky I have been all these years.

•  

I just love southpark the tv show and I think it should be shown as such

•  

Great thread!

Mine is of my Croc driver headcover (gift from my daughter) and the Australian flag.

Don't think I've canged it since joining so might be in need of an updat ... but don't really want to frighten anyone with a real life pic.

• 1362 points

Mine is the history-making effort by Adam Scott at this years masters. Cabrera played strong and definitely did not lose the playoff. Adam won it from him.

• 1735 points

I used a pic from the day my cabin fever got the best of me back in 2010.  So I loaded up the clubs and went to play a few holes in the great blizzard of 2010.  My brothers and friends thought I was crazy, but it was such fun and I am glad I got to share it with my dad.  

• 3066 points

ChuckZ
    Purple laces would be a nice regal touch......cz

I agree, purple laces for Don would be the cat's pajamas.