Forums

This weekend

Since Tropical Storm "Danny boy" is on his way to the east coast I figured I will be spending some quality time indoors this wekend.  So I ask you... What would you rather watch this weekend?? 

THE US AM or the Barclays/"Playoffs"??

Cheers,

CK

•  

God and technology have smiled on all golf junkies -- thanks to DVRs, we don't have to choose.

•  

I'll be watching the US Armateur but will catch the end of the Barclays.  I rely heavily on highlights but I'd rather watch the US Armateur than the Barclays.  It's too early to be too engulfed in the playoffs for me.

Make sure you hit some drives WITH the wind if you go out to play! :)

•  

Barclays for me.  I do like watching the US Am highlights.

•  

I have picture in picture on my TV so I'll be watching both as the same time.  The good thing about picture in picture is when I'm watching the US Am I won't have to listen to Johnny Miller...boy does he annoy me as an announcer.

•  

Just as golfchick mentioned, we have DVRs.  I will be watching both.  I am currently in the process of watching the Barclays and will switch to the AM when I am finished with that.

Tim

•  

probably the barclays

•  

Saw the Moody Blues live. Played golf  took my 2 daughters back to college just another normal wekend

•  

bholley

Saw the Moody Blues live. Played golf  took my 2 daughters back to college just another normal wekend

So, US AM or Barclays? :))

•  

sorry too overjoyed getting  kids back to college ( $40,000+ per year but sometimes it is worth every penny LOL just kidding). Saw last  10 minutes of Barclay while working out

• 573 points

I really liked watching the US Am this weekend,

•  

On Saturday, with the rain, it was the Barclays, on Sunday we played so it was almost no golf on TV. Watched the F1 race from SPA instead....

•  

Sorry this is late Chris... So what DID you watch?

It rained here a bit in SW Michigan, but I still played golf. FJ rain jacket, FJ Pro Dry mock, FJ rain gloves and there were no worries.

•  

I watched pieces of both.  Great weekend for golf on TV.

I actually watched both... I was more interested with the US Am though.   Byeong-hun An participated in this years AJGA FJ Invitational & I had the pleasure of meeting him... so I was pulling for him. 

Glad to see the rain go though... Forecast for this week - SUNNY!!!  Time to dust off my clubs & tee it up.

Cheers!!