Forums

Who is playing this weekend

•  

Have my football draft tonight and playing Thunderhawk tomorrow with the boys, should be a great weekend.

Who else is playing this weekend?

•  

Have a fun charity tournament next Friday so playing a practice round this weekend. It's gotten more and more competitive each year...especially the last three that my brothers and I have won it so we'll be going for the four-peat! Facing some stiff competition this year so want to make sure we're prepared.

Was going to play Saturday but we're getting the remnants of another hurricane so we're teeing Sunday instead.

•  

Playing this afternoon with a couple of the regular guys I play with. 

Sounds fun Chris, good luck!

•  

Might caddy for my buddy in the club championship on Saturday and I am playing a course up north Sunday morning.

Tim

•  

Playing this afternoon with my 7 year old son.  Playing an early morning round tomorrow with my regular group.  If I'm lucky, I'll try to sneak out on Sunday, but I'm not going to press my luck.

•  

Hope to be able to play, it all depends on the remnants of the strom in the Atlantic......

•  

We have been getting killed by rain the last couple of days too.  We are obviously not getting hit by the hurricane, but I am sure it has something to do with it.

Tim

•  

Not able to make it out this weekend.  Honey Due List is a little long for Sat/Sun.

•  

Was planning on playing Saturday, but with all the rain we've been having I'm going to wait to play in my regular Sunday game with the hopes of nice weather tomorrow (Saturday) to dry up the course some for Sunday.

•  

I have a date with my sonfor 18 in Oelwein, Iowa. Hopefully the weather is going to hold. In our town where we live now we have gotten over 14.5 inches of rain this month. Talk about global warming, this Sat. we are expecting a high of 65 and a low of 42