Forums

Scoring of points toward assigned levels in the Forum

•  

I'm interested as well.

Also would like to know how to go about getting some of the FJ swag...I love the stuff I buy, will love the stuff I get for free even more...

•  

Ok, I will give you the secret.............it is based on...........

•  

Chris, Are you still having trouble getting the point system together?

Haven't seen anything except from Kelly and his response in his latest posting. It left something to be desired.

•  

Hi everyone,

We appreciate your enthusiasm! Below is a link to a page we just posted explaining ways you can earn points and how many points are required to reach each level. Be aware, these are just some of the ways you can earn points. As we said from the beginning, virtually everything you do on the site earns you points so log-on, be active, and you'll have that sharp-looking, highly sought-after Ambassador badge in no time!

http://www.footjoy.com/community/ambassadors/communitypoints.aspx

Thanks again for all of your interest and participation!

Regards,
    Chris

•  

Thanks for the information Chris, I've got a long way to go to Ambassador status, but plan on achieving that.

•  

Chris, thank you for the info. I will work toward that worthy goal. Have a way to go yet, but will keep working on it.

•  

You're close than me eagle, but when we get there it will be a great accomplishment...good luck getting there.

•  

Thanks for the info!

•  

Wait... so it really isn't based on looks?! ;)

•  

Thanks! This is very helpful and makes everything much clearer!!

•  

EMKelly0106

Wait... so it really isn't based on looks?! ;)

Actually it is this is only my third post

•  

i've finally got a plan to make ambassador, and it's foolproof.   if you all want to follw my lead we can all make it in no time.    all we have to do is beg for it over and over nad over and over and over and over and over and over and ....................................................................................................................................... ..........................................................................................

•  

Only for you EM was it based on looks...for the rest of us our mirrors didn't rate us a Ambassador status.

• 4783 points

This is an evolutionary link. Looks like everybody was a newbie once.

•  

I am pretty sure it is posted here:

www.footjoy.com/.../fj-ambassador-program.aspx

Glad to have you with us, I myself have just gotten the time to return!

Seth