Forums

To our Ambassadors. How many female golfers have joined up?

•  

The forum you have created is great, but what I haven't seen yet is any numbers on how many of our femal golfers are involved in this forum. It is sometimes nice to see a different point of view. You may not be keeping track of that item, but then maybe we should all promote this  more  with the ladies.

•  

That is a great idea. We need more of the ladies to join this community.

•  

Sounds like a good idea but how do you go about promoting this website to the female golfers?

•  

Which leads me to the question, how did you hear about this site?  General search, friend, other?

•  

Well, there's me! 

•  

EMKelly0106

Which leads me to the question, how did you hear about this site?  General search, friend, other?

I was sent an email about joining the Community.

Tim

•  

I found out about the FJ Community in an FJ email. The best way to promote it to most of the women golfers I know is to push the fashion/comfort combination of FootJoy shoes.

There are women, just like there are men, who have one pair of golf shoes -- oh, the humanity! I have seven pairs of FJs, plus 7 other brands, but it's the style and the comfort that make FJs my favorites.

Ads/mentions/co-ops on LPGA, Futures Tour websites, plus style forums (for both men and women) on golf magazine websites and golf blogs. Hey, I'll write one!

•  

tim6918

EMKelly0106

I was sent an email about joining the Community.

Tim

i was also sent an email, but i really don't remember exactly from where, the who must have been fj.  i believe that the email was concerning the last sweepstakes.

•  

I  regularly receive emails from FJ, Titleist and Cobra. One of these emails were an invite to join the FJ community. 

•  

SorryI didn't respond earlier. Got an email from FootJoy and noted that there was some type of forum on It. Curiosity got the better of me and here I am. Maybe FootJoy should try contacting, (or all the ambasadors) should contact as many female golfers that FootJoy has on file that have ever contacted them for info or product availability and let them know about this site. I don't know if this would be possible, but at least it would be a start. I'll ask a Pro I know if he would be willing to post a notice in the clubhouse about this.

•  

Oops. I forgot to add this to an earlier reply. Maybe we can all contact our respective courses and have them post something about this forum in the clubhouse and direct the notice to the gals,but also to anyone interested in helping making the sport more enjoyable.. We might even  get some of the local pros and course superintendents to come in and that would really help expand this forum.