Forums

How has FootJoy responded to any problems you may have had???

•  

I write this because I recently heard a fellow golfer complain about a FootJoy product. Because I havenever, and I mean never, had one incident  in which I had a problem that someone at FootJoy wasn't johnny on the spot to assist me with any problems or concerns. I advised this golfer to try contacing FootJoy and relate his problem to them. I assured him that it would be resolved without any problems. That is the faith I have in FootJoy.

•  

I didn't work directly with FJ with my issue, but my pro took care of it.  I purchased a brand new StaSof glove and the first time I went to put it on the thing ripped right across the palm.  I told my pro about it and he gave me another one and said he would have the other one replaced.  As far as I know, FJ replaced the damaged glove without hesitation.

Tim

•  

Never have had any issues with FJ. 

What was your friends complaint about? 

•  

Anytime I have ever called FJ customer srvice for someone they have been great. They have either repaired (to look as new!!) or replaced any shoes I have ever sent them.

They are the BEST!

•  

A friend of mine just had a pair of Classics repaired and they came back looking good as new.

Tim

•  

I work in a golf shop and have dealt with FJ customer on numerous occasions and each time they have handled it to mine and my customers satisfaction.  Wish I could say the same for other companies

•  

With the utmost professionalism and respect for me and my concern and with a great deal of satisfaction.

•  

Definately the best CS in the golf business, actually the best CS I have even experienced!

•  

In over 25 years dealing with Foot Joy Products I am excited to say that I cannot recall ever not having a problem resolved that I was not happy with...

Knock on wood!

• 422 points

In twenty years of playing golf and wearing FootJoy shoes I have never had a issue.

•  

Never had a problem with Footjoy customer service, because I never had a problem with a Footjoy product.

•  

Hey Chris, I don't think you will need to knock on wood with FJ...they'll always be there for you.

•  

I haven't used them but heard really good things.  My two top cust service companies are Callaway and Brooks Brothers, would be interesting to see if they deserve a spot up there.