Forums

Another, another new background!

• 4588 points

Butterfield Trail. El Paso, Tx.

•  

noticed the background hasn't been updated in a while.....what about if after it gets updated, if someone guesses it, they get to pick the next one?

•  

tdogg21
    noticed the background hasn't been updated in a while.....what about if after it gets updated, if someone guesses it, they get to pick the next one?

Since FJ has the photos, I'm not sure how that would work. I guess since it's their site, they should get to pick. I am sure there is a method to their madness.

•  

golfchick
    tdogg21noticed the background hasn't been updated in a while.....what about if after it gets updated, if someone guesses it, they get to pick the next one? Since FJ has the photos, I'm not sure how that would work. I guess since it's their site, they should get to pick. I am sure there is a method to their madness.

that is true.  maybe they could provide 4 or 5 pictures and the person picks one.  just thought it might be something fun.

• 4815 points

Still can't figure out how to save the background using Safari on Mac (OX10.8)

• 4815 points

•  

miniwarmth

Right click the background -> View background image -> Drag image to desktop -> Mission Complete!

Best,

DG

• 4964 points

Devin_Gmitter
    miniwarmthStill can't figure out how to save the background using Safari on Mac (OX10.8)  Right click the background -> View background image -> Drag image to desktop -> Mission Complete!

Best,

DG

Devin, What about  Windows 7 and 8 on a PC? I am sure it is easy as pie, but what do I know about baking??!!

•  

pistolpete
    Devin_GmitterminiwarmthStill can't figure out how to save the background using Safari on Mac (OX10.8)  Right click the background -> View background image -> Drag image to desktop -> Mission Complete!

Best,

DG

Devin, What about  Windows 7 and 8 on a PC? I am sure it is easy as pie, but what do I know about baking??!!

I haven't worked on Windows since High School so I am afraid I could be of little help in that department, I will see if I can find you an answer!

• 4815 points

Devin_Gmitter
    miniwarmthStill can't figure out how to save the background using Safari on Mac (OX10.8)  Right click the background -> View background image -> Drag image to desktop -> Mission Complete!

Best,

DG

Thanks!