Forums

2013 FJA Invitational - The Players

•  

BEST WISHES FOR GOOD GOLF AND A GREAT GATHERING AT THE PLAYERS.  HAVING BEEN INVITED THE PAST 2 YEARS, I KNOW HOW SPECIAL THIS EVENT IS.  RAIN OR SHINE, YOU WILL REMEMBER IT ALWAYS AND TREASURE THE GREAT RELATIONSHIP FOOTJOY HAS WITH IT'S AMBASSADORS.

•  

After meeting and playing golf with Tar Heel and TNT (and a lot more golf with Todd) I can't wait to meet the others that will be at the FJAI. Nicer guys you'll never meet and I expect the same will be the case at Sawgrass with my new best friends. Can't wait for the fun to begin!

As an aside, the Web.Com final playoff event is only a few weeks after the FJAI play at the Valley Course. I would think that the course should be in close to tournament shape. Sweet!

•  

Very excited to meet fellow FJA's.  Only a few days away.

•  

For the FJA who are attending the FJAI at TPC Sawgrass:  Enjoy the time and the interaction with the others in  the Community.  Take lots of pictures, work hard to remember the funny things, personality quirks, and why each of you enjoys being an FJ Ambassador.  

Anyone passing through Houston on the way is welcome to contact me and we'll set up a meeting or golf if possible/desired.  Have a blast!

•  

Don't be speeding Don!

•  

TNT009
    Don't be speeding Don!

Me? Never. :-)

•  

Enjoy the FJA this year!  I am sure it will be a memorable few days!  

•  

Hope all enjoy the Invitational this year. If it anything like the last two, it will be fantastic!

•  

Enjoy everyone!  I'm sure you'll have a blast

•  

CROCMAN
    It's getting closer and closer.

Severly disappointed I can't attend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be missed as will the other international FJA that distance does not allow to make the trek  : )

•  

Here are the pairings for the event

Valley Course   Stadium Course
    1:45   Devin Gmitter 9:20   Chris Garrett
      Mike Mondolek   Bobby Swain 
      Brian Donahue   Sammy Romeo
      Randy Voss   Randy Voss

1:55   Don Millow 9:30   Mike Mondolek
      Sammy Romeo   Chris Chapman
      Chris Chapman   Bob Jerabek
      Doug Skinner   Seth Oyer

2:05   Paul Goyette  9:40   Brian Donahue
      Alex Lanuk   Paul Goyette
      Chris Garrett   Alex Lanuk
      Bob Jerabek   Doug Skinner

2:15   Dallin Hoggan 9:50   Devin Gmitter
      Bobby Swain   Cole Waybright
      Seth Oyer   Don Millow
      Cole Waybright   Dallin Hoggan

•  

The first round will be just a warm up, the second round will bring out the competition.

•  

Oh yeah!

•  

Looks good.... I think

•  

Looks like Hokie Colors for the second round.