Forums

2013 FJA Invitational - The Players

•  

Probably three weeks or so -  depends upon what is put on it.  I might be able to help.

B.

•  

Go Hokies
    I thought the Yellow Cambray was currently available.

B.

Nope.  That and Marine are coming in Jan.  just Lime, khaki, spa blue, periwinkle, black and pink are out now.

•  

I agree...it normally takes a few weeks custom embroidered shirts in my experience.

•  

OUR PRO SHOP HAS YELLOW WITH PIN STRIPES HANGING RIGHT NOW.

•  

Oh wow better get to thinking of new ICONS with matching apparel!

•  

Wish Myjoys had MyjoyBelts!  Would love to trick out an outfit! Got the shoes, shirt and pants...now just need the perfect belt...Piedmont and others have nice things but I would enjoy the FJ line...

•  

Since when do you need a good reason to order new MYJOYS Bobby !!!

•  

Looks like it is going to be tough down in Fla.

• 4934 points

Paul G
    I need to practice, haven't played since August 6 2012...

Did you get married or struck by lighting?

•  

Lusogolf
    CROCMANLooks like I went a bit early with this one.

Apologies LUSO but feel your pain.

Best price I could get was $1800 and a minimum 25hr flight ... OUCH!

I'm obviously going to have to work out some sort of master plan to be able to get over there for one in the future though.Thanks for your kind words Crocman. We, as no US residents understand each other.

I found a flight with just 1 stop that takes 12 hours, the question is the price and a trip to Florida means 2x or WI ("wife included"). I hope in a near future to have a FJAI served by a main airport (for ex. Philadelfia same dates less than 900 USD which is in budjet).

So friends we have to postponed our meeting. Anyway I would like to launch a challenge to have a "Meet FJA" in Portugal in 2014 or 2015. If there are someone interested I don't mind to organize it.

God to know. Our annual European Sales Meeting is usually held in Portugal so we'll be sure to let you know if we make the trip next year!

•  

No another surgury on shoulder and group broke apart...

•  

Congrats to the guys & gals going. Hopefully I will make it out to event someday. It's hard to get away from work for more than a day

:-/

• 5067 points

I agree - Congratulations to all going to Jacksonville. What a wonderful trip and golfing experience hosted by the best in golf, Foot Joy.

•  

Chris Garrett
    LusogolfCROCMANLooks like I went a bit early with this one.

Apologies LUSO but feel your pain.

Best price I could get was $1800 and a minimum 25hr flight ... OUCH!

I'm obviously going to have to work out some sort of master plan to be able to get over there for one in the future though.Thanks for your kind words Crocman. We, as no US residents understand each other.

I found a flight with just 1 stop that takes 12 hours, the question is the price and a trip to Florida means 2x or WI ("wife included"). I hope in a near future to have a FJAI served by a main airport (for ex. Philadelfia same dates less than 900 USD which is in budjet).

So friends we have to postponed our meeting. Anyway I would like to launch a challenge to have a "Meet FJA" in Portugal in 2014 or 2015. If there are someone interested I don't mind to organize it.

God to know. Our annual European Sales Meeting is usually held in Portugal so we'll be sure to let you know if we make the trip next year!

Chris, that would be a fantastic. Portugal is a great golf destination and no one will be disappointed.

•  

The roster comes out today, right?