Forums

How about TW cursing again?

•  

Mondo
    really...you're going there...thought that was in confidence...WOW!!!

ANYTHING FOR A BUCK,,,,,,,,LOL,LOL,L0L.

•  

RANDYWILDMAN
    it's better then throwing and breaking clubs, Charl and Rory come to mine recently but a lot players have done it. I would rather have the swearing

i agree.  it would be nice if they didn't swear, but that's not realistic.  not throwing clubs is a must!  if you want to guarantee to not be invited back to play with me, throw a club.  (or wreck a golf cart.)

•  

Mondo
    really...you're going there...thought that was in confidence...WOW!!!

Where did I go. Merely stated that I knew the magic "phrase that pays" with you. Never actually said what the phrase was..... You're way too sensitive buddy.

•  

I think it is funnier listening to the announcers squirm.  Just another example of losing our freedom of speech.

•  

Do I see some mind games going on here.....does it work on a dollar a hole bets.......birdies and greenies, too.....

breaking clubs intentionally costs you strokes....now that can cost you big bucks.....yes I used to be guilty of that until I got tired of buying new shafts and medication also helps....let TW curse, maybe it helps the ratings....the Golf Channel and all the golf coverage is the TW network, anyhow.....again, the franchise player....interesting discussion....think I will go play golf tomorrow and see how many no no words we use.....don't think we will use mics, because we will not be on TV.......guess we will be gentlemen and monitor ourselves, afterall, golf is a gentlemen's game and ladies game as well.......