Forums

Tall Sizes

• 520 points

I'm new to the FJ Community although I have used FJ products for years.  Can anyone tell me if the apparel is offered in Tall Sizes?  I'm 6'6" and need tall sizes in pants and shorts. Tall shirts/jackets would be nice but not totally necessary.

•  

Welcome to the community BBFJ....if you don't get a response to this, maybe you should try the apparel section under the discussions.

•  

I am a 6"-6" FJA with a 37" sleeve length in shirts and the FJ apparel to the best of my knowledge does not come in Tall however I find the shirts fit me perfect in length both short sleeves and torso sections...(I have a long torso)...jackets also fit no problem.  That being said, a Long Rise in pants would be nice but I have had success purchasing up one size in pants and having them taken in to accomodate my preferences.  JAT, let me know what you find out!  

•  

i'm 6'5" with a slightly shorter sleeve length than Chris and i also have no issues with the jackets or short sleeve shirts.  my rain pants are a little different as i had to get them a little "wider" than needed, but i was able to use the built-in snaps to make them fit.

•  

Hey, didn't know we had giants in the FJC!

Good luck finding some great fitting FJ gear BBFJ ... and welcome to the community.

•  

i have a pair of fj rain paints in a xll so i do think that they make them in a tall size

• 520 points

Thanks for all the responses.

•  

Private Message me if you have any questions on specific products...I may have tried them already...JAT

•  

The shorts are ten inches in length and that is pretty long for a short.  Your inseam is probably 36" on pants.  Do not know if FJ has unhemmed pants.  If so, that would be your answer.  

•  

have no thoughts on this as I cannot relate....for those that know me you will know why I say this...lol!!!!

•  

Mondo
    have no thoughts on this as I cannot relate....for those that know me you will know why I say this...lol!!!!

Um, OK, here goes.

Mondo is the guy who can buy the FJ shorts and wear them for long pants! Not that he's short or anything.......