Forums

Big Break NFL

•  

tee2green
    The quality of golf on the last couple big breaks as a whole has not been very good in comparison to 3 or 4 seasons ago,

Al Del Greco is a pretty good player and James Leeps appears to be solid as well.

Lepp came in second on Big Break Greenbrier. He's also the president/creator of Kikkor Golf, a shoe company that will never threaten FJ, but appeals to some younger golfers.

•  

Paul G
    So over this show....to much scripted drama! Not about golf anymore.

So true, not worth watching anymore.

• 1628 points

I prefer to look at the glass half full when it comes to the Big Break... it's a good show for this time of year when it gets darker earlier and the season is winding down

•  

i watched last week, but only because i was traveling and in a hotel room by myself.  i have to admit, i enjoyed it more than i expected.  but now that i'm home with the kids and other things, i doubt i'll watch much.

•  

I don't like celebrity golf no matter what the venue.  Bholley what is interesting about bunker play? :)

•  

NCBob
    I don't like celebrity golf no matter what the venue.  Bholley what is interesting about bunker play? :)

I tend to feel the same and am on the do not not watch it wagon.......now this bunker play concept could be interesting if set up to be entertaining.......are we talking sand wrestling?

•  

golferdrmjr
    Paul GSo over this show....to much scripted drama! Not about golf anymore.So true, not worth watching anymore.

Why put players on that were already on the show and nfl players that got more money, fame and golf perks than anyone else on show.. If this is the best TGC has I hope it fails and they can put resources to a better show!

•  

I can't lie, I am totally into this version of the show. Chris Doleman's team is a hot mess ! even though he wear's the best shoe's Doleman does not understand how the brig break game works at all.

• 1628 points

I actually think Doleman is getting the most out of his team. Cooper needs to be pushed from what I see.