Forums

Buckle Up / Markers Down

•  

Had the good fortune to receive these FJ Goodies from a certain someone we all know & luv....Been meaning to post pics for a while now....White Belt made it's debut at the US Open Merion jazzing up my Volunteer Uniform...Buckle is truly universal however the men's 'large' belt strap required a few minor modifications - three additional holes in order to just sport it.  A few further modifications are on the horizon as to the length. Black strap make over to follow....Ball Markers look just Fab on a Hat Clip.... Thanks again !

•  

Those items rock (wish I could be so fortunate)!

•  

Awesome belts...heard through a club in Memphis that FJ will be putting (possibly) belts in pro shops this fall.....I sure hope.....have a full wardrobe of FJ wear and this would be a nice addition......cz  

•  

GGG you must have looked great sporting your new FJ belts.  Debuting at a US Open no less.

•  

You ARE the Woman......... Wear them well! Along with your sock!

•  

Awesome look GGG, and a great score. I have that very same FJ buckle and I wear it almost every single day. Love, love it....

•  

Looks great Alex! I hope I am lucky enough to get one of those buckles and belts someday. Wear them well.

•  

Loving the belt buckle GGG.

Are they a special item, looks a bit like the orange one of TNTs that eveyone admired so much, or one that we can all get?

•  

Terrific get, Alex.  Bet you were among the best dressed volunteers at Merion.  Keep rocking those FJ products!

•  

Well deserved, GGG!  You're rocking now!

Wear them well.

•  

Love that buckle, I wear mine almost everyday with a white or black tejas lizard strap. Enjoy it and wear it well.

• 5797 points

Those are really nice! Is FJ the new LBD?

• 2781 points

That buckle is awesome.  Hopefully they come to market so I can grab one.

•  

There are a couple of different belts being shown in the next collections.

I think everyone will like what is being shown.

•  

Outstanding!!!