Forums

Lots of Anniversaries....

•  

Sott (MemphisU), Tim, (OUTIGER) and Mikey (Whaq1) all are celebrating milestones here at FJ this month. Scott and Tim are at 4 years and Mike is at 3 years.

Each are examples of what the Community is all about and why one chooses to participate with folks on the various forums.

Thanks for all the efforts guys. Happy Anniversary to you.

•  

I like that it shows which members are active, even after several years.  I know it's not because they have nothing else to do, because they keep telling us about it all.  I, too, would like to extend Happy Anniversary wishes to these three and all the other still active members whose 4 and 3 year anniversaries will be coming soon.

•  

Glad you guys could join me,  it's been a great ride!

•  

Cheers!

•  

Thanks Randy. Thanks Rick. I am better for being a part of this community, specifically being in contact with such high quality people.

•  

Congrats Gents on the 3 / 4 year anniversaries respectively.

Here's to many more.

•  

Hip hip hooray!

•  

congrats boys...looking forward to joining this illustrious group next month when I get to my 4 year anniversary....can't believe its been that long in the community

•  

Yeah I just realized I had my 4th! To many more...

•  

Me, too, Mikey -- I'm almost at 4

•  

Hey, and today's JustinU's anniversary! Congrats.

•  

Congrats to everyone involved.

•  

Four years went by quick.  Lots of great friends and memories so far.  

• 4499 points

Congrats guys!  Its been great seeing your contributions to this community in my short time here

•  

golfchick
    Hey, and today's JustinU's anniversary! Congrats.

Thanks for remembering me Chris!  :-)  

Don't worry Randy, I won't hold your senior moment against you.