Forums

RI State AM - 2013

•  

Tomorrow is round 1 of 2 for me in the RI State AM.  It will be held at Quidnessett CC in N. Kingstown RI.

Format, 2 day medal play, cut field down to 36 and match play from there.  

My goal for this year is to make it to match play.  The course is just shy of 7200 yards and I am guessing the cut will be 152 - 156.

Please wish me luck, I will be gaming FJ XPS1's, FJ shorts, FJ shirt, FJ PTL glove, Titleist 712 MB's, 913d3 driver, 913fd 19.5, 913 hybrid, Vokey blue indigo wedges, and a Scotty Newport 2.5 mid-slant.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Tomorrow is round 1 of 2 for me in the RI State AM.  It will be held at Quidnessett CC in N. Kingstown RI.

Format, 2 day medal play, cut field down to 36 and match play from there.  

My goal for this year is to make it to match play.  The course is just shy of 7200 yards and I am guessing the cut will be 152 - 156.

Please wish me luck, I will be gaming FJ XPS1's, FJ shorts, FJ shirt, FJ PTL glove, Titleist 712 MB's, 913d3 driver, 913fd 19.5, 913 hybrid, Vokey blue indigo wedges, and a Scotty Newport 2.5 mid-slant.

Good luck! I

•  

I am thinking about playing in the RI Mid Am...

•  

Good luck Boston. Enjoy your time.

•  

Good Luck.  Make us proud.

DG,

You have to get out and practice to play in the mid am.

TT

•  

You should play, it is at Ledgemont CC, which is right across the street from Pawtucket CC.  I can get us a practice round whenever you want, just send me a DM when you are ready.

•  

OUTIGER
    Good Luck.  Make us proud.

DG,

You have to get out and practice to play in the mid am.

TT

The game is actually coming around, just mild sharpening of the short game is all that is needed. 

•  

I am tyring to get him out there, it is right across the street from the club I belong to.  I know OK is a long flight away, but you are more than welcome to join.

•  

Good luck Brian!

•  

AI made it on the forums!

• 5143 points

Best of luck Brian. I am sure your goals will be met! And onoce on match play, ANYTHING can happen!

•  

Go get 'em, Brian.  And may your match play experience be far better than my recent ones.

•  

I hope so and you are 100% corect.  Once in match play, anything can happen.

Thanks for all of the community support!  I hope to do right by the FJ crew.

• 2781 points

Good luck!  Hit them well.

•  

Good luck Buzza!  At lease either way you're sure to look good