Forums

FJ umbrella

• 181 points

My FJ umbrella has came in handy here lately in Va.

•  

I love my FJ umbrella ... but if I never use it again I would be a happy man.

•  

I've seen nothing but rain both in Michigan and Georgia the last 9 days...too much FJ umbrella usage, even though it has kept me dry...kinda tired of lugging it around

• 2781 points

CROCMAN
    I love my FJ umbrella ... but if I never use it again I would be a happy man.

Same with me.  Happy if it's just a decoration on my bag!  Try to avoid the rain at all costs.

•  

Send your rain to Oklahoma/Texas.  Starting to get a bit on the dry side here.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    Send your rain to Oklahoma/Texas.  Starting to get a bit on the dry side here.

TT

As Hulk Hogan would say, "Amen brother!" It is getting really dry around these parts. I can't wait to pull out my FJ rain jacket again.

• 4351 points

We've had rain pretty steady here this spring.  Most of my local courses have been cart path only for the last two weeks +

One of our best draining courses here went off of the cart path only restriction this past Saturday morning at 8am (and there were still two holes that were cart path only and a 3rd hole that if you came off the cart path you HAD to stay on the right side of the rough)

It's just been so hot and humid that the rain keeps showing up!