Forums

Jessica Korda

•  

classless move.  at least have the decency to do it before or after the round.  doing it mid round makes you look immature.

•  

"I care about Jason a lot. He is a great guy," she said. "That's just how it happens sometimes in life. That was one of those things today that it just unfolded. It was very hard for me to do. I'm not that type of person to take these things really easily."

seriously???  who is this girl trying to fool??  you really care about him and you're not the type to do this, but you essentially humiliated him.  sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen.

• 2956 points

bholley
    With an over bite like that she needs to fire her dentist. With that dental work she could sub for "bucky ***" on the old Ipana toothpaste commercials.

Geez, you can't even say ***: I liked those ads.

•  

parthur
    bholleyWith an over bite like that she needs to fire her dentist. With that dental work she could sub for "bucky ***" on the old Ipana toothpaste commercials. Geez, you can't even say ***: I liked those ads.

I take great pride in expanding the scope of moderation for this forum

•  

bholley
    parthurbholleyWith an over bite like that she needs to fire her dentist. With that dental work she could sub for "bucky ***" on the old Ipana toothpaste commercials. Geez, you can't even say ***: I liked those ads.

I take great pride in expanding the scope of moderation for this forum

We updated the profanity filter and it includes many words that are not harmful in the slightest.  We have been meaning to go in and edit out the safer words, but have not got to it yet.