Golf on........

•  

Very patriot. Have a good day.

•  

What's the vernacular in the US -

- Happy 4th of July

- Happy Independence Day

- other ???

Which ever, hope all the US FJC have a great day and/or long weekend in Celebration.

•  

fredcloss

Very nice Noel. I picked up these, just for such occasions, last summer.

Hey, Fred, those are some handsome pair of Icons!

Happy 4th!

•  

Thanks, NOEL and same to you and your family!!!

Happy 4th!

•  

Ah, the 4th of July.  An early round of golf ( shot 79), a relaxing mid-day at home reading about former DCI William E. Colby, an evening pool party with friends, and home to enjoy the Capitol Fourth on TV and local fireworks around the neighborhood.  Thank goodness they stopped about 1115 pm so my wife and i could get some sleep.  Pretty typical 7/4 for us.  Hope everyone stayed safe and had a glorious celebration of our nation's 237th birthday.

•  

In my house it is "Happy we threw out the English day". My Scottish wife lives in fear something bad will happen to her on July 4th. Might have something to do with the fact that the first year she was here on the 4th we threw her overboard!

•  

the 4th of July always ends up being a day of yard projects for me.  i never intend to do it that way, but it just seems to always happen each year.  but the day always ends with a cook-out somewhere and some of the best fireworks you'll ever see in a small town.  traffic is insane getting to them, but conveniently i live less than a mile away from where they are put off and i could see them and hear the music from my front yard.

•  

"0Oh, nooo!  :-)