Forums

Tropical Storm Andrea

• 2956 points

Well, I get to play this afternoon, but Tropical Storm Andrea, left a few courses around here just a bit wet.

• 5235 points

You get a free drop from casual water.

• 5264 points

MarkWDallasTx
    You get a free drop from casual water.

More like a free boat needed..!!

•  

What course?  Marshfield CC?

• 2956 points

Braintree. That's the 16th hole.

•  

We were lucky down here in the Carolina's.  Andrea gave us a passing . Plenty of wind and about six inches of rain.  Course was playable Saturday and was in great shape today.

•  

Rainy Messy Thurs & Fri leaving 5+ inches of rain. Skies cleared for Sat & Sun. Carts allowed out @ 12Noon Sat. Some soggy areas, a few traps & cups filled with water but surprisingly playable. Very few players so the course was all ours. Not sure of the condition of other courses but some could look similar to parthur's

• 4420 points

Andrea hasn't made it to us in the Northeast yet.  However she's due to arrive today (and I'm supposed to get 9 in after work).  As long as the thunder stays away we'll be out there!.  It'll be breezy and wet most likely!

•  

parthur
    Well, I get to play this afternoon, but Tropical Storm Andrea, left a few courses around here just a bit wet.

Never good when you have to trade in the golf cart for a boat! Hope you did not suffer any damage to your place.

•  

Lift. Clean. Place. Probably the same for the carts from the looks of things.....

•  

played in a tourney saturday afternoon.  course was soggy but very playable.  a couple holes were cart path only.  no roll in the fairways, but the greens held very well.

• 2956 points

Tar Heel
    Lift. Clean. Place. Probably the same for the carts from the looks of things.....

Yep, three guys to lift the cart and the fourth has to clean it. We went with the oar-lock option.

• 2956 points

Never good when you have to trade in the golf cart for a boat! Hope you did not suffer any damage to your place.[/quote]

Thanks for the thought. No damage, but some pretty neat surf.