Forums

Celebrity Golf Partner

• 5856 points

Does Katy Perry play golf? If not I am sure someone would be willing to help.

•  

I'd even do it for free !!!

• 5856 points

Has anyone seen Katy Perry do Duffner's waggle?

• 2756 points

I was hoping a could pick a foursome, but alas, I would "settle" for a round with Sharon Stone.

•  

parfectgolfchic.files.wordpress.com/.../tia-lione.jpg

Tia Leoni with a 12 handicap would be my first pick and Catherine Zeta Jones a close second with a 24 handicap (and who really cares about her handicap).....Catherine Bell stars in Army has a house on the Battery in Charleston and plays here some......could not find that she has a handicap but she she does play in the BMW Celebrity Tournament in Greenville each year......she would be number three......that would be my foursome......you do make it tough on us......but it was fun doing the research.......cz : )

•  

Watch morning drive on Golf channel....she is 27 years old and played college golf somewhere in Michigan....and is an absolute knockout......she has a good golf game.......she could probably beat most of us in metal play.....cz   : )

•  

Tea, Cameron, Catherine Zeta would round out my four-some.

• 5856 points

Selma Blair could be in my foursome also. I don't think anyone would mind a fivesome.

•  

I'll take Holly Sonders as my fifth and just watch the four of them play.......because I would know that I had died and gone to golf heaven......Holly, Tea, Catherine Zeta, and Catherine......three Brunettes and a Blonde ?.....if we played Holly would definitely be our A player....she can smack a golf ball, guess that would make me the Z player.....cz  : )

• 2034 points

ChuckZ
    I'll take Holly Sonders as my fifth and just watch the four of them play.......because I would know that I had died and gone to golf heaven......Holly, Tea, Catherine Zeta, and Catherine......three Brunettes and a Blonde ?.....if we played Holly would definitely be our A player....she can smack a golf ball, guess that would make me the Z player.....cz  : )

Ya Chuck that is not a bad foursome.  Holly grew up about 20-30 minutes from where I live now and I believe attended Michigan State for golf.  She has tons of game and would give the pros a run on her show on the golf channel.  She will be missed and now is one of Fox's Foxes!!!  Ha.  

• 1611 points

Jessica Alba...   end of story :)

•  

Angie Harmon and I know that I have gone to heaven...........

•  
    Gotta go with Angie Everhart... Partial to redheads!!!
    • 2034 points

Chris H.
    Jessica Alba...   end of story :)

Ya hard to go wrong with Jessica Alba anytime there is a vote.  I'm kind of partial to the older ladies Catherine Zeta-Jones and Kathy Ireland was going to be my cougar when I was a young cat.  Haha.