Forums

Where has Futurepro17 been?

•  

Very inspiring Jonathan. Here is to continued success in your future endeavors.

•  

Very nice to hear your story, Jonathan!

Good to have you back.

•  

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story, keep up that attitude and the future is yours my friend.

•  

Wow Jonathan!!!!! Just watched and was truly moved!!!  Congratulations and best of luck with college golf and your pursuit of playing on the tour !!  

•  

Very moving and inspirational story.  Glad to hear that your progress continues and many blessings on your bright future.

Just another reason for any and all to get regular check ups at your DR.  Never too young or old for this horrid disease to strike.

TT

•  

Jonathan,

Thank you for sharing this with us.  I was not active in the FJ Community when you started going through this but it is obvious that you have overcome a lot!  This is an extremely inspiring story and I wish you well in your future endeavors!

--Andrew

•  

An amazing story.  Youth can overcome lots of challenges, but as Tim (OUTIGER) said, it just shows how important regular checkups with your Dr. are.  Here's hoping your senior year went well and I wish you all the best during your up-coming career at Cal Poly/San Luis Obispo.

•  

Jonathan! So, so glad you are back, healthy and playing golf. I think your Ambassador name is probably a self-fulfilling prophecy. Thanks for the video. All the best to you.

• 2653 points

very good story. Congratulations on your recovery and determination in getting back and continuing your dream .  Congrats on your upcoming graduation and best of luck next year at Cal Poly.  

•  

Wow, quite a story. Glad you are back. good luck to you in chasing your dreams.

•  

Thanks for sharing your story with the FJC. Good to hear all went well and you are recovering. Good Luck in all your endeavors.

•  

Thanks for sharing Jonathan, wonderful outcome and great news that you're heading to college and chasing your dream.

Wishing you the very best going forward. Good Luck!

•  

Welcome back Jonathan, glad things are looking up. Keep up the positive attitude and game!

•  

Welcome back, that was quite an inspiring video. Great to see you on the links chasing the dream after your surgery and rehab. With that type of determination, you'll go far.

•  

Amazing story! Thanks for sharing...