Forums

Where has Futurepro17 been?

•  

I think this video sums it up quite nicely:

•  

Welcome back and thank you for sharing, you truly are an inspiration for us!

Love all the FJ gear as well!

•  

Jonathan, welcome back and thanks for sharing your story. I remember when you told us about your surgery and am happy to hear that everything is working out well. Good luck in college and all your future endeavors. Nice shirt as well. :-)  

•  

welcome back, stay well and hit 'em straight

•  

What a great story Jonathan. Congratulations you are a true inspiration to us all.

•  

Thanks for sharing the video clip. I'm really glad that you have made a great recovery. Your swing looks really good. Good luck at Cal Poly!

•  

Wow. We're so glad to have you back and even happier that everything has worked out well for you. Congratulations on being healthy and going to college. You're an inspiration and we're proud to have you sporting the Mark of a Player!

•  

welcome back.  glad to hear you've made it through such a difficult experience.  good luck as you continue your life and golf career.

• 5452 points

What a wonderfully inspiring story of determination, focus, love overcoming a huge medical hurdle. Keep us all apprised of your season and progress. By the way, nice choice of equipment and apparel!!

•  

Jonathan

Congratulations on your success, your attitude, and your courage through this ordeal and opportunity. I say opportunity because you have been given this chance for a reason, and from what I see, you plan to make the most of that chance.

You've come a long way and through many challenges, many more than those twice your age. It's wonderful to hear and see, and I thank you for sharing with us this very personal look into your life.

All the best in your future (pro) my friend.

• 4565 points

Very awesome story!  Thank you for sharing and it's great to see you doing well!

•  

Jonathan,  wow!  You are a huge inspiration and incredibly brave to have gone through this and come out on the other side!  Great to hear and would love to see updates as your finish off your senior year!

Love the FJ (and Titleist) product placements!!

•  

Hey FP

I just came back on the FJC last week again and you are the first person I was going to PM for an update.  I'm so glad you are back on the course, getting stronger, and following your dream.

All the best Jonathan

Deno

•  

Jonathan

I can't express how inspiring your story is; I consider it an honor to share the title of FJA with you. May the best of luck follow you in life as well as golf, you deserve it. Glad to have you back!

•  

Jonathan,  that is a remarkable story, thank you for sharing it with the community. If you can beat that,than Tiger and Rory  should be nothing in comparison. Good luck in your golfing future.