Forums

Who would your sponsors be?

• 164 points

netjets and Audi

• 164 points

netjets and Audi

•  

For a non-golf sponsor, I would love to represent the US Army.  I'd be more than happy to sport a black and gold Titleist tour bag.  Otherwise, I'd have to try to stay with the Acushnet companies through the bag ( I might stay with my Bullseye, though, after all it is an Acushnet product).  FJ for the majority of my apparel, weather gear, gloves, and shoes.  Money would be tempting, but when you dream, anything can happen.

• 1466 points

If i was grinding it out on tour I'd sell out to gather any money possible but if I was a big name simple answer, FJ and Titleist. SImply no beter clubs and apparell out there

•  

So many choices,  I think some of us would look like a NASCAR driver with all the add on sponsors.  Remember if they sponsor you they own a piece of your time.  But it is fun to dream.

You all have made so many great choices, I could not add anything to it,except,   what about a hotel, Hyatt would do for me.  

•  

Other than Acusnet golf

Chimay ***

Dom Perignon

Cartier Watches

Aston Martin

Zig Zag

• 2756 points

Titleist balls and clubs.

FJ apparel, gloves and shoes.

jackson.com. (Financial)

Giordano's. (Food)

Founders. (Beverage)

Forest Dunes Golf Club (Course)

Ryan :)

•  

Hey Bruce, don't forget who got you there....the National Guard!!!!!

• 2781 points

I would have to be true to the Titleist/FJ brands for clubs and clothes but the rest would be up for grabs.  Obviously Net Jets is a must since you are a pro and have to fly private!  Rolex for the wrist and a nice Mercedes to drive around in wouldn't hurt either.  Gray Goose would be a nice addition to the line up as well.

•  

Deno with Zig Zag as a sponsor it would be the "Natural Guard"

• 3694 points

I'd sell out!

I'd have preferences - especially for gear.  However if another manufacturer came in and offered more - I wouldn't turn them down (considering you can have just about any set of clubs setup exactly as needed).

I'd prefer the Acushnet sponsorship.  But if someone else came around waving fistfuls of cash I definitely wouldn't turn it away.

Time in this game is too short!

•  

For sure BH...lol

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    DallinIf you were on the PGA tour and you were good enough to name your sponsors, would would you want?  Would you offer your services to the highest bidder, AKA "sell out?"  Would you stick with the brands that you like best?  Would you go for a corporate sponsor like 5 hour energy? Here's mine:

FJ (of course) - for my shoes, gloves, apparel, outerwear - that would pretty much make me one of the best dressed players on the tour

Titleist - balls and clubs - this would help me play like a champion

BMW - assuming they gave me a new 700 series for free each year - I would be able to show up to the course in syle and luxery

Rolex - this would help me show up on time to avoid DQ.

I would then entertain other offers. How about you all?

One of our guys is sponsored by Ruth's Chris - that could be a wonderful sponsorship to have....or Chipotle

If sponsored by Ruth Chris you would need to also be a full FJ sponsored player so they could continue to increase your pant and shirt sizes! : )

•  

FJ/Titleist full line sponsor.

Oakley glasses

Crown Royal

Buffalo Wild Wings

I'm a simple man.

TT

•  

OUTIGER
    FJ/Titleist full line sponsor.

Oakley glasses

Crown Royal

Buffalo Wild Wings

I'm a simple man.

TT

don't hold your breath on Crown Royal.  they saw the FJA bar bills.