Forums

Snacks

• 1135 points

White chocolate/macadamia nut, carrot cake, or oatmeal raisin Cliff bars. There is nothing on them that melts in the Arizona heat.

•  

Cliff bars and water. If the cart person is nice I might splurge on a pepperoni stick or pretzels.

•  

a snickers after 9 but I usually bring some trail mix that I make and it last me a few rounds

•  

dzabkar
    Sunflower seeds. Nothing helps my game! ha

I tried that once and it didn't work so ill keep them to baseball and fishing

• 2777 points

Tar Heel
    Advil and Coors Light.....

I like your style!  

• 1466 points

Peanut butter crackers are my favorite, salty though so you have to make sure you have enough water

• 4423 points

Here's a problem the wife and I have run into.

We've recently begun to lower our carb intake.  It changes what we can / cannot eat.  It pretty much means no breads / sweets.  This makes having a hotdog or a burger on the fly tough (while you can get them without buns, things get messy fast).  Most snacks have many carbs in them so we have to keep away.

Most of what I listed in my prior post is off limits.  So now I keep just water and generally nuts of some kind on hand.

• 5235 points

Etakmit,

Beef jerky is always a good option low carb high protein.

•  

Dry Roasted / Unsalted Almonds, Cashews & Pistachios; Apples & Bananas; Kashi Granola Bars - Dark Chocolate Layer & Honey Almond Flax Chewy; Trader Joe Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola Bars. Thermos of Hot Tea for Early Morning Rounds. Bottled Water all rounds. New to the mix - Brazilian Nuts & Chobani Yogurt just before starting the back nine. Favorite flavors -Blueberry, Raspberry & Peach.  Last but not least - A Nice Cocktail or Glass of Prosecco when the days is done.....

•  

Planters Peanuts and Beef Jerky

•  

girlsgotgolf
    Dry Roasted / Unsalted Almonds, Cashews & Pistachios; Apples & Bananas; Kashi Granola Bars - Dark Chocolate Layer & Honey Almond Flax Chewy; Trader Joe Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola Bars. Thermos of Hot Tea for Early Morning Rounds. Bottled Water all rounds. New to the mix - Brazilian Nuts & Chobani Yogurt just before starting the back nine. Favorite flavors -Blueberry, Raspberry & Peach.  Last but not least - A Nice Cocktail or Glass of Prosecco when the days is done.....

It's a good thing you're not picky or specific in your snack desires, Alex.  Of your list, I like your end of round option best.

• 2772 points

Peanut butter crackers and red grapes