Forums

Your Golf Weather Forecast

• 4743 points

No lighting. Torrential down pour for 30 minutes soaked to the skin. My 13 year old son and I were as far from the club house as possible. Walking. The Pro shop attendant went to lunch and didn't tell anyone we were still on the course. We started with light intermittent showers. Skipped rain pants. By the time we got in water was squishing out of our FJs. It was a lot of fun. One of those times you share with your kids.

• 4743 points

Sunday 3:07 tee time. 90, Humidity 57%, wind 9 MPH, Mostly Sunny.

•  

Played yesterday it was 68 when I started, 81dregrees at 11am. I shot an 83 but back to back doubles on 17 and 18 soured what would have been a pretty good round for me.

• 4743 points

95F, 45% humidty, Mostly Sunny, 5 MPH breeze.  Swapping FJ gloves every couple of holes and drinking lots of water.

•  

Started at 6:20, 63 degrees. Finished at 9:50, 63 degrees. Cloudy, overcast, June gloom as we call it. Shorts, polo and sweater vest weather. And broke out the White and Black Lizard Classic Tour saddles. Now for some US Open on the TV. Go Phil!

• 4743 points

golferdrmjr
    Started at 6:20, 63 degrees. Finished at 9:50, 63 degrees. Cloudy, overcast, June gloom as we call it. Shorts, polo and sweater vest weather. And broke out the White and Black Lizard Classic Tour saddles. Now for some US Open on the TV. Go Phil!

Perfect golf weather.

• 5025 points

Cape is cloudy and cool, low 60's after a couple of inch rainfall and 40 breezes last evening and this morning...

•  

MarkWDallasTx

golferdrmjr

Perfect golf weather.

I agree, same weather Todd and I had Wed. at Torrey Pines.

• 2706 points

Two weeks of golf on The Cape and it looks like all the rain will be behind us. Temps in the 70's low 80's which is perfect for me.

•  

Up at the high desert for Saturday:

We're teeing it at 8:00am and it will be sunny all day and starting at 71, finishing the round near 87 near noon. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.

It'll be fun . .  . will be be in Icon pyramid!

•  

75-77 for my ProAm on Monday, you just can't beat Sun Diego!

• 5025 points

Chamber of commerce special today here on the Cape. 75, not a cloud in sight, and LOW humidity. Just like Santa. Barbara 300 days out of the year!!!

•  

pistolpete

Chamber of commerce special today here on the Cape. 75, not a cloud in sight, and LOW humidity. Just like Santa. Barbara 300 days out of the year!!!

Gotta luvit, Pistol!

•  

Yesterday was a nice day at the Los Angeles Country Club.  It was a sunny day with a high of 76.

This weekend is our club's Senior tournament.  It will be 104.

I guess it's better than 117 in the Palm Springs area.

•  

99 yesterday with 68% humidity in KC. My tee time for Saturday 7:21, 75 and low humidity expected.