Forums

Scotty Cameron Bullseye

• 5235 points

I like the look of the Bullseye putter. Does anyone play one?

•  

no but I had a chance to get one but I passed on it so I could get the circle t scotty that I have now

•  

I have an old Acushnet Bullseye with fluted shaft  and use it once in awhile.   It's heavy and rolls the ball well.   Give one a try.   You can never have too many putters...lol

•  

They're really cool. I'm waiting to find one in a bargain bin or at a yard sale. It'll happen!

• 1466 points

Buddy of mine has one and loves the thing, hit a few putts with it and never loved the feel but putting is so personal.

•  

I've been using mine since 1968.  Not all the time, but I consistently come back to it from whatever putter I try.  I also have a flanged Bullseye that one of my fellow golfers here in the Houston area gave me.  Haven't used it much, but it seems very similar, just shorter and a bit heavier.

•  

My buddy that uses a SC Bullseye just thumped me today.  He shot 6 under to my even par.

TT

• 1466 points

If the 6 under is guranteed with it sign me up!

•  

joshgiano
    They're really cool. I'm waiting to find one in a bargain bin or at a yard sale. It'll happen!

I'm with Josh on this one - I'll for one in the bargain bin...Rather invest in the new Scotty's....

•  

Wheelez3030
    no but I had a chance to get one but I passed on it so I could get the circle t scotty that I have now

I'm intrigued Wheelez.  Let's see a pic!  Do you have a COA?

•  

I have a bullseye that I had refinished and it is a cool look at address .... feels sweet every stroke!

• 5235 points

I am getting the itch to get a new putter. I really like the look of the Bullseye; the simplicity of the design is appealing to me.

I have a Newport 2 now that I really like.

Has anyone gone back to a Bullsyeye? I would like to be able to get a new headcover if I can find one.

•  

I have a Titleist Bullseye Flange putter and love it...great feel and aiming is easy.  I do not game it every time but it is fun to play with occaisionally!

•  

I have a Titleist Bullseye Flange putter and love it...great feel and aiming is easy.  I do not game it every time but it is fun to play with occaisionally!

•  

Here is a pic of it... www.scottycameron.com/.../bulls_eye__2002.aspx