Forums

the weatherman said 0% chance of rain......

•  

he was wrong!  my friend and i were to play golf yesterday afternoon.  after looking at the weather forecast and 0% chance of rain until evening, we decided to go.  there was a light sprinkle on the way, so i checked my phone to see there was a bunch of rain to the west of us, and the forecast had changed to light rain for another 30-45 minutes.  so we figured no big deal.  we can play the first few holes in some light rain.  by the 7th hole, the forecast had changed again to say rain all afternoon.  needless to say we only got 9 holes in.  but i had my FJ dry joy jacket and icons, so i was dry.  however i just convinced my friend to pick up a pair of FJ sports.  he remarked mid round how nice they were and how dry his feet were.

so at the end of the day, 9 holes testing out the waterproofing in the rain was better than 0 holes!

• 5143 points

Amen! Still, you have to love the weather gods and their mortal minions who convey the message....0% chance they will be right 100% of the time!

•  

in my town the weather man is wrong about 90% of the time that is why it is an awesome job

•  

With FJ gear everyday is playable. Almost!

•  

walked a pretty wet course this afternoon and when i stopped in at the clubhouse at the turn they kind of chuckled while asking if my feet were wet.  them Mprojects let me answer that they were perfectly dry.  had to do some serious cleaning when i got home but the insides and my socks never saw a drop.

•  

all i know is i want that job...you can be wrong all of the time...*** some bullcrap up our butts about an unexpected noreaster and say something changed and we're stuck believing you...what a job!!!!!!!!

•  

Tim - All I can say is "FJ - The Mark of a Player".

•  

Isn't he / she always wrong.

You know in Melbourne they say "if you don't like the weather just wait 10 minutes" because we often get four searsons in one day.

About the only thing they get right is whether it is going to be windy (always) and the rest is just a lottery.