Forums

Would like to share a pic of my new augusta Icons...

• 2777 points

...but the site isn't taking uploads.  I know the new size limitation and I'm under that.

Just reads "there was an error uploading file" and thats that. 

•  

I can have our team look into this.  Are you sure it is 200kb? What are the pixel dimensions as well?

• 2777 points

Thanks Dev.  They are uploaded via my iPhone as small images which are only 39kb and 40kb in size.  Dims are 320 x 240 but I noticed that the upload box is defaulting to a Max Width of 640 and a Max Height of 0 so that is probably the issue.

•  

I'm having the same problem with the uploading error -  pretty sure my files are under the size limit.

Can't load an image that would load before.

GO HOKIES

• 2956 points

I'll three-peat. I tried to change my avatar with a relatively small pic and received an upload error message.

•  

I was also trying to load a small picture in another thread this morning and experienced the same.

• 1487 points

I am seeing the same thing.  We'll take a look in the morning.

Best,

-Denise

• 2956 points

If it helps: same error whether Firefox or Explorer

Error: "there was an error uploading file"

•  

Denise Preston
    I am seeing the same thing.  We'll take a look in the morning.

Best,

-Denise

Thanks Denise!

•  

devin, no problem here, just put a pic on in another thread.

i'm using chrome as a browser if that helps to narrow to the browser being the problem.

•  

I'm using chrome -  not working for me

•  

this may be a dumb question, but are you all using the "Use rich formatting" or just the reply button?

rich formatting is what i use for posting when i have a picture to add.

• 2777 points

Same here Hokie.  Chrome here as well so I don't think it's that but will leave it to the experts.  

That's strange beej as I saw your Duffnering post but I just tried another upload and nada.  Same message Denise & Dev.

• 2777 points

I always revert to rich formatting

•  

I ran into the same issue the last couple of days, I just thought it was my lack to technology, but I guess not.