Forums

FJ AMBASSDORS

•  

Are all the FJ Ambassadors still listed and if so, where?

Sure they were previously.

•  

That's a good question. I haven't seen them posted in a while.

•  

I know Tyler has a list on the Ambassadors Forum.  Not sure I have seen it listed before I made the team.  Is there something specific you are looking for?

•  

In the past there was a FJA gallery that I can't find now, at the moment I suppose you have to reach the FJA status to have access to the "Ambassadors only forum" and then...

•  

In the past there was a FJA gallery that I can't find now, at the moment I suppose you have to reach the FJA status to have access to the "Ambassadors only forum" and then...

•  

All of the Ambassadors are not listed on Tylers link.  Just the ones that have chosen to participate.  

Would really be neat to have a complete listing.

TT

•  

Tim is correct. I have started an email list that you can add your name to and also a thread that if you respond or PM me your name, city and state I will add you to the Google map that I have created.

•  

Not sure if I'm listed anywhere but, I'm here ....LOL

;-)

•  

It looks like the original listing that had all of the Ambassadors may have gone away. It could have been replaced with the milestone section when we had our most recent site update.

•  

I also believe the staff is now reliant on the member listing.  I have not yet figured out how to search for all the FJA's, though.

•  

Denise might be able to help on this...someone should try to reach out to her for some assistance

•  

Think they should all be listed and therefore celebrated.