Forums

Package from Mr Dev!

• 2801 points

very nice gift and a surprise I bet.  Plastic tees work great and with FJ on them even better.  I never even noticed that contest.  by the way what is the course and holeY ) ***s)?  

• 2777 points

Go Hokies
    Looks like the EPOCH tee -  wonderfu tees -  have lots in my bag also (doesn't leave paint residue on the driver).

Enjoy them

Thank you sir!  All this talk of tees and no mention of the brand until now.  I'll seek them out sans FJ logo.  Great score Todd!  FJ rules.

•  

that is a cool package congrats Todd

• 3066 points

Nice stuff TNT, and congrats on coming up with the course: that was a tough one.

•  

Smithjss
    Go HokiesLooks like the EPOCH tee -  wonderfu tees -  have lots in my bag also (doesn't leave paint residue on the driver).

Enjoy them  Thank you sir!  All this talk of tees and no mention of the brand until now.  I'll seek them out sans FJ logo.  Great score Todd!  FJ rules.

I think they are actually Pride Tees  http://pridegolftee.com/index.php?s=evolution

•  

Looks good TNT nice job!

•  

Tyler Higley
    SmithjssGo HokiesLooks like the EPOCH tee -  wonderfu tees -  have lots in my bag also (doesn't leave paint residue on the driver).

Enjoy them  Thank you sir!  All this talk of tees and no mention of the brand until now.  I'll seek them out sans FJ logo.  Great score Todd!  FJ rules.

I think they are actually Pride Tees  pridegolftee.com/index.php

Tyler you are right, I also have some with the FJ on them from the FJAI and they look the same

• 335 points

Yes you are correct, they are pride t's.  Our guys over at Softspike was nice enough to print FootJoy on them for the ShoeBox.