Forums

Package from Mr Dev!

•  

Great care package, thanks for all that you do DG.

•  

Hope the tees help you hit'em straight! LOL  Great idea for gift!

•  

Nice loot, what course is that by the way?

•  

TNT009
    They don't break here in SoCal because it doesn't get cold here!

thanks for the reminder......

haha

•  

awesome man!  enjoy!  i have a few of those tees from the Shoe Box, but i haven't used them yet.  i have a few on display in my office.  

•  

That's  pretty cuhl  of F.J. to send that to you......... Devin, I would like to venture a guess on the next course you post in the background.  My guess is .......It's a course I've never played.  ( this should be a winning answer)

•  

Ty Webb
    That's  pretty cuhl  of F.J. to send that to you......... Devin, I would like to venture a guess on the next course you post in the background.  My guess is .......It's a course I've never played.  ( this should be a winning answer)

I like your style

•  

QUITE A HAUL.

LOVE THE COLORS OF THE BANDS.

CONGRATS.

• 4351 points

Awesome package and congrats :)

•  

I've heard the black break easily, that said all good things will come to an end!  

FJ rules!

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    The tees and bracelets were for guessing the course on the background of the Community.  We are looking to update it again as well!

Didn't know we were suppose to try to guess the course on the Community Background? Like TW's answer so ditto that for me, lol !

•  

Very nice pick up.  No doubt The FJ team takes care of the folks who are passionate.

•  

Looks like the EPOCH tee -  wonderfu tees -  have lots in my bag also (doesn't leave paint residue on the driver).

Enjoy them

•  

TNT, congrats BUT how on earth did you guess the course!

•  

Sweet swag! I love those tees as well