Forums

Custom Yardage Book Holders

•  

I recall that Tar Heel and MemphisUnited were looking for nice looking leather yardage book covers. I just came across this site, which offers custom covers for your yardage books and for your cash. Don't know if this is where you guys found them, but these are pretty sweet. http://appleatherworks.com/

• 2781 points

I have been looking for a Titleist or FJ yardage book for a long time and I know over on TT there have been a lot of people asking as well.

•  

Randy used Tinboxpartners for his!

•  

Those look nice and are reasonably priced.  Tarheel and I got our covers from Dan at Tin Box Partners.  I'll upload a pic later.

•  

Do they still use them?

Go with GPS / rangefinder now (and I'm a bit of a technophobe).

•  

Great look. These will be additions for the season.

Thank you for sharing.

-ICONs for All

•  

I have a scorecard holder from Rhode Island CC.  Wanted to support them for hosting us.

Will try and post pic when I get the chance,

TT

•  

Tim I supported them by buying a putter cover!

• 2180 points

99.9% of the courses here don't have yardage books.. Although I like using them on courses that do...

A lot of them are sky caddie walked though so that helps... Which reminds me ( if anyone has a used sgx for sale pm me) :)!!!

•  

rebel your right none of the courses I play at have them

•  

Pretty nice stuff -  wish they did belts.

•  

CROCMAN
    Do they still use them?

Go with GPS / rangefinder now (and I'm a bit of a technophobe).

me too.  i love yardage books, but i just got a range finder, and i used it A LOT more than i expected.

•  

OUTIGER
    I have a scorecard holder from Rhode Island CC.  Wanted to support them for hosting us.

Will try and post pic when I get the chance,

TT

i only picked up a logo ball.  really wish i had gotten a few more things.

•  

I don't use my cover for a yardage book.  I keep my scorecard and little stat/notebook in it.  It keeps everything in decent shape when I'm walking and it fits nicely in my back pocket.

• 5025 points

Beautiful cover Memphisunited!!