Forums

No swing thoughts needed with EZeeGolf

•  

Some ideas are better than others. This would fall into the "others" category. No need to worry about swing thoughts if you don't have to swing: Watch this --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ntuza-DB8xE 

•  

One of the guys in one of my senior groups sent this one to me last week.  He's been having trouble with his swing and his driver, particularly.  I lent him one to try out, but it didn't work, either.  He thought this might be the only way he would get his game back under control.  I can see it now--a bunch of geezers on the course with EZEEGolf equipment popping all over.  Of course, if they still can't putt their scores may not actually improve.

• 263 points

You have got to be kidding me, what is next remote control golf balls?

•  

quite simply put, that ain't golf!

• 4623 points

This isn't a club, this is a weapon! You need cartridges to operate?? Not sure but you might need a gun registration to use this thing.... '

•  

It that a real product?  It almost seems like a Saturday Night Live skit. I agree with beej, that aint golf.

•  

That is certainly in the "other" catagory....

• 263 points

What is next? Oh I know….drone golf, you take off from the first tee box with a load of 18 golf balls, and you never have to get off your ***!

•  

Golf ball fight!

• 2947 points

Do you need a background check and license to carry?

• 2180 points

All I have to say is Wow, really?

•  

No its not REAL golf but ... I have heard of guys (and gals) that are physically challenged using something like this. There was a story recently about a Soldier that lost his legs in battle and was confined to a wheel chair. He loved golf and to keep a long story short - he used something like this, which allowed him to return to the course and get back out there to something he loved doing. I see nothing wrong with that? It would put people like this back out on the course and they should be allowed to get back out there even if its not REAL golf.

• 4623 points

Good points, indeed...

•  

JBrown8451
    No its not REAL golf but ... I have heard of guys (and gals) that are physically challenged using something like this. There was a story recently about a Soldier that lost his legs in battle and was confined to a wheel chair. He loved golf and to keep a long story short - he used something like this, which allowed him to return to the course and get back out there to something he loved doing. I see nothing wrong with that? It would put people like this back out on the course and they should be allowed to get back out there even if its not REAL golf.

There are many great programs around the country that use adapted golf carts and swing harnesses to enable those who are disabled to play golf. I help at a program called Buddy's Buddies, and it's amazing just how happy it makes people to be able to play golf again. However,  I am still not sure that EZee Golf's system of firing balls from a stick is the safest way to go about it!