Forums

Please send your thoughts and prayers to the people of Boston !

•  

I know this is not golf, but 2 of my friends ran the Boston Marathon today. Both called me extremely shaken up at the bombing that happened near the finish line. 

My heart and soul go out to the innocent people at the boston marathon. 

God Bless 

• 5177 points

RANDYWILDMAN
    I know this is not golf, but 2 of my friends ran the Boston Marathon today. Both called me extremely shaken up at the bombing that happened near the finish line. 

My heart and soul go out to the innocent people at the boston marathon

God Bless

Watching the coverage on Boston TV and I am saddened and cannot understand the motivation at work in the mind or minds of those responsible for this. Very very sad day...for all of us...

•  

Unreal.... Thoughts and prayers to those affected by this senseless act.

•  

Who ever did this is a coward.  Very senseless crime, harming way too many.  Please pray for all injured and impacted by this

•  

Came Across this pic of 8 year old Martin Richard ( who was killed in the attack)  the irony  is unbelievable ...

•  

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THE PEOPLE OF BOSTON AND ALL THOSE INJURED IN THE TRAGEDY.

•  

What a photo...Wow

• 2781 points

Senseless act of violence.  I recently moved out of Boston and it is truly hard to believe when you see something like that happen let alone when it is in your city.

• 1135 points

I stil can't believe what happened on Monday. I was on the golf course and kept getting notifications on my phone. My friend and I couldn't wait to get back to the clubhouse and watch the news. My family's thoughts and prayers are with the people of Boston.

• 1135 points

I stil can't believe what happened on Monday. I was on the golf course and kept getting notifications on my phone. My friend and I couldn't wait to get back to the clubhouse and watch the news. My family's thoughts and prayers are with the people of Boston.

•  

that was terrible that happened