Forums

Vokey Release

•  

OUTIGER
    I liked the Sunday Bag and bag tag but passed on them.  Do not really need any of those items as much as I want them.

I've had my K grind for a few weeks and it was worth picking up. The Cali Black color is outstanding.  

TT

agreed.  i want the bag tag, but don't need it.

•  

The release was some good looking stuff, but passed myself

•  

I agree that the new K-Grind wedges are awesome!

• 3506 points

got the Augusta=themed visor. Solid looks

•  

etakmit
    How do I get in on the Vokey releases?  I have an account at the Vokey site (and have had one) that is signed up for the email notifications but I haven't received anything.  Is there a different place?

They should be emailing you ? that is how I find out

• 2180 points

Liked the looks of all the release however I also passed

• 4565 points

RANDYWILDMAN
    They should be emailing you ? that is how I find out

Thats what I thought.  Went through my spam mail and didn't see it.  I'll keep an eye out for the next one!

•  

Really liked the bag tag.  I saw a preview of it at the Golf Expo and was wondering when it was going to hit.  I was originally thinking St. Patty's day, but oh well, picked it up this time.

The allignment sticks were cool, but already have a Team Titleist pair.

•  

Here are a few pics from the most recent Vokey Release.  Very nice FJ shirt and shorts as well as a BV Shamrock bag tag.

•  

Top choice stuff.  Really like the shorts.

TT

•  

The picture really doesn't do them justice, they look much better in person.  I love the shirt, sporting that one this weekend, if I can avoid the rain.

•  

The picture really doesn't do them justice, they look much better in person.  I love the shirt, sporting that one this weekend, if I can avoid the rain.

• 116 points

I picked up the shirt, vest and bag tag, along with the hat....very nice stuff, sporting this weekend, I wish scotty would just stay with FJ instead of RLX....

•  

Agreed, maybe Devin can influence the next decision...

•  

Nice release.

Picked up the polo and bag tag.

-ICONs for All