Forums

how do I add to my Locker?

• 2610 points

How do I add FJ items to my locker?  I have done registration but that does not seem to add the item to my Locker.  Thank you in advance.  

•  

Are they older closed out items?  

•  

Hey Devin, I'm assumining by your comment that closed out items don't appear. Was wondering why my locker wasn't appearing and now I'm a little bit depressed that none of my gear is showing / current.

Oh well  ... I guess it's time to acquire some more.

• 2610 points

some are newer -- i want to add pair of last year asyms in blck with brown caiman I just picked up as well as a new shirt and a performance 1/2 zip in argyle.  also two new base layers -- i may just not be doing things correctly.  I assume it was by registering an item but maybe i am mistaken.  

• 4468 points

When you're registering your items are you putting in the "style #" that it asks for?  I found when I registered my M:Projects that they didn't show up in my locker.  But when I registered the contour casuals they did.  As soon as I removed the M:Projects and re-added them with the style # (i didn't have it handy the first time) they showed up immediately in my locker.

•  

Pony.... Send a note to Denise and she'll flip you a link. It's not complicated once you get the hang of it.

Also, any discontinued items do not show up in pictures on your profile.

•  

Is there a way to remove items from the locker and add more recent items.  Kinda of all set with looking at the socks I purchased and would like to show off some of the new gear and shoes.

Thanks

• 2610 points

Tar Heel -- thank you i went back thru some of my items and via internet for the style numbers got a few more to show.  Older ones even in product registration do not show pictures so a few not in Locker - no big deal.  Thank you for the advice.  

• 2610 points

Tar Heel -- thank you i went back thru some of my items and via internet for the style numbers got a few more to show.  Older ones even in product registration do not show pictures so a few not in Locker - no big deal.  Thank you for the advice.  

BostonBuzza
    Is there a way to remove items from the locker and add more recent items.  Kinda of all set with looking at the socks I purchased and would like to show off some of the new gear and shoes.

Thanks

• 2610 points

Not sure but in the product registration thru the Footjoy.com pages there is a remove or delete next to each item when you look at your registered items -- try removing an old item and then checking your locker.  Hope that works.

• 4468 points

BostonBuzza

Thanks

Yeah as Pony mentions the delete button works great :)  Just look at your registered items and you'll see the delete/remove button.  Click it and voila they're gone.

•  

Thank you Pony and Etakmit for the tip.  I will have to update my locker over the weekend.  I wish some of the Vokey FJ shirts would come up with the logo's as I would like them to stay.

•  

Pony

Pont

I have a ton of "older" items that the photos dont show up in my locker. And MyJoys dont register to the locker either, which is a drag. Hokie and I would need bigger pages if that even goes live because of all the shoes.....

• 4468 points

Tar Heel
    Pont

I have a ton of "older" items that the photos dont show up in my locker. And MyJoys dont register to the locker either, which is a drag. Hokie and I would need bigger pages if that even goes live because of all the shoes.....

Don't we know it :)

• 1860 points

Good info, I was wondering about how to update my locker.