Forums

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (Video Game)

• 4499 points

Generally the golf crowd leans to the older side of things but I'm curious how many here play video games and in particular the TW series from EA Sports.

•  

i do i have bought it the last 4 years. it is fun beu the only thing i dont like about it is they dont have anything titleist and just a little bit of footjoy on it

• 2781 points

Wheelez I agree with you on that one.  At least they have some FJ shirts this year! but no shorts or pants.  They said they came closer than ever to including Titleist in this years game but maybe next year.

On a side note we should create a FJA Country Club

• 4499 points

I'd be down with a FJC Country Club (especially since im not a FJA yet!).

Their gear selection changes and improves yearly.  I really enjoy playing and my wife likes to play too!

•  

Hey to each their own, but I prefer to play the real thing ... and I can only imagine what the lovely lady wife would say if she saw me playing golf video games.

• 5375 points

I take on my 9 year old every once in  while and...suffer...My generation missed the video game craze...I understand this year's EA Tiger Woods golf game has a reprise of Augusta at the first Masters. That might be a version of the game that puts me on equal footing with my nine year old!  

• 2781 points

CROCMAN
    Hey to each their own, but I prefer to play the real thing ... and I can only imagine what the lovely lady wife would say if she saw me playing golf video games.

When I play my wife makes comments! Ha

• 2180 points

Ohh to have time to be able to game again!!! Playing that game used to be a favorite pass time with friends late at night.. But then we got old.. Hahaha.. I would like to play the new one.. Just can't see shelling out that kind of cash for something to play once every couple months

•  

But crocman I can't play the real thing with snow on the ground

• 4499 points

My wife goes golfing with me too :)  So she enjoys playing it on the couch at night (and she can beat me on occasion both ingame and on the course!).

The old school Master's reprisal is pretty fun.

•  

I do own one of the games from 2010, but don't use it often at all.  There is also a TW app I use on my iphone from time to time when on the train.  It kills some time.

• 1979 points

I love the new one, lot's of fun!

•  

I usually play it some on xbox 360

• 2781 points

Anyone who has PS3 I have taken the liberty to set up an FJ Community CC.

•  

i usually get one every couple of years.  it's easier to get a round in on the game than it is in real life.  so it's nice to be able to still enjoy some golf when i can't get to the course.  but unfortunately with a little one at home, i just don't have the time to play.