Forums

Unexpected Surprise

• 787 points

etakmit
    We got out and I failed to break 100.  Talk about a rusty swing!  Fortunately I had a little FJ gear on to keep me going :)

Very nice!!!

•  

Got out sunday but it misted the whole day, dew stuck to the greens so it was like putting through shag carpet!

•  

I won't go in to how many rounds I have played this year.  But rest assured that my handicap is set easily.  ;)

TT

•  

Got in a round on Friday (Rust a plenty)...

Good to see the sun and not snow (still had some mounds but, not on the course).

-ICONs for All

•  

TNT009
    Gotta love SoCal, our season never ends!

I picked the wrong coast. If I didn't get to travel for work so much I would still be playing WII, the greens are still covered at my club.  I'm teeing it up in South Carolina tomorrow, gaming my 2010 hula (fully decked out in FJ of course)

• 4485 points

Yesterday I was down at Turning Stone for a work related event.  When over they usually give out vouchers allowing you to get some golf in (home of three stellar courses - one being Atunyote® Golf Club which has hosted a few PGA events).

The only problem was .. it was snowing - ALL DAY!  Hopefully thats the end of it!  Temperatures are trending up and we might reach 60 this weekend!

•  

joshgiano
    TNT009Gotta love SoCal, our season never ends!

I picked the wrong coast. If I didn't get to travel for work so much I would still be playing WII, the greens are still covered at my club.  I'm teeing it up in South Carolina tomorrow, gaming my 2010 hula (fully decked out in FJ of course)

nice!  just got back from the NC/SC area for my 26 degree reality check this morning.  where are you playing?