Forums

Having problems with posts showing up??

• 2180 points

It seems only about half of my posts have been showing up as of late? Anybody else been having this problem?

I've replied to 2 of the blog spots, neither of them showed up and probably 6 or 7 on the main FJC forum..

Sometimes it takes a little time before my window says "waiting for post moderation" but it always shows up

• 4670 points

I have not noticed this except on the blog posts.  I've posted to two different blog entries and I never got the "approved" emails for either.

My FJC forum posting seems to be correct and  I do see the "approved" emails for those.

• 2180 points

It's happened twice more.. I'm starting to wonder if it's my iPad... Humm

• 4670 points

I've actually noticed finally on posts.  I even have a few "approved" posts that no longer exist (yet other times I've accidentally created duplicate posts and those get approved and both show up!).

i've started a dialogue with community support but haven't gotten a response yet.

•  

i have it happen every once in a while.  i don't get an approved or deleted email.  so not sure if i said something i should have or if it just gets lost in cyber world.

•  

I have been on been on vacation and unable to readily moderate at the speed I normally do. Posts still should be showing up given the content is appropriate, we have been having issue with deletion emails so you may have not received emails stating the posts have been deleted.

DG

•  

etakmit
    I've actually noticed finally on posts.  I even have a few "approved" posts that no longer exist (yet other times I've accidentally created duplicate posts and those get approved and both show up!).

i've started a dialogue with community support but haven't gotten a response yet.

This could be happening because I will delete threads that talk to much about opposing brands and players.

• 5665 points

Thanks for the clarification Devin! And what the heck do you think you're doing taking a vacation??!!

•  

You hopefully have not fallen into the BHolley category of post screening...

•  

I hope you had a great vacation to somewhere warm and was able to get the sticks ready for the NE season...

•  

Come on Todd its been at least 47 minutes since I last had a post blocked.

Ninety percentage of my posts are edited for inuendo or double and sometimes triple entendres and the occassional photos of Kate Upton which Devin merely adds to his collection. The other 10 are blocked because I am making fun of Fred's new caps, and Randy's pink shoes which he purchased from the estate of Liberace (who knew he played golf).  

I never criticise Tim because I have been the victim of more than one of his photo-shop tactics

•  

How was vacation Devin?

•  

Whaql1
    How was vacation Devin?

smooooch    Mike the A**kisser

TT

•  

OUTIGER

Whaql1
    How was vacation Devin?

smooooch    Mike the A**kisser

TT

I couldn't ask him face to face because you were sitting on his lap, Tim.

•  

Devin_Gmitter
    I have been on been on vacation and unable to readily moderate at the speed I normally do. Posts still should be showing up given the content is appropriate, we have been having issue with deletion emails so you may have not received emails stating the posts have been deleted.

DG

i haven't had an issues lately.  the one that comes to mind was a thread on my new irons.  didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but i did sit with BHolley at dinner once.  no big deal.  not worried about my posts, more worried about if there might be a larger issue, i want you guys to have all the info you can if needed.  i'm assuming my computer had an issue.