Forums

Another delivery from our friends at Titleist!

• 2180 points

Gotcha.. Thanks guys.. I'm still new to the different shafts and such world.. I've been buying clubs off the shelves for years.. This year I am getting fitted for the first time.. I don't have any of the fancy fitting centers or tours around here.. So local titleist guy will be doing it..

outiger.. those are some GREAT looking wedges..

•  

Love the black Vokeys TT.

How's the performance? Bit of a tradionalist and just can't get away from the chrome look on wedges.

•  

How the heck do you get the circle T covers?  Yes I am very jealous.  Both look really sweet.

•  

Tim, the wedges look great...stealth like with the black oxide finish.  Keep them dry or they will rust a bit, at least mine did.  Time for a new set of the "K" grind.

•  

Croc,

The TVD's are the best in my opinion. You can get chrome on these as well.  www.vokey.com/.../vokey-tvd-k.aspx

BB,

All of my clubs get wiped down after every shot. They will stay clean and dry.

TT

•  

Friends and Ebay!!!!

•  

How did you get the TVD K early Timmy???

•  

He knows who to get them from....

•  

sneaky sneaky

•  

Justinu3

My contract does not allow me to talk about when I get clubs.

TT

• 3539 points

Sweet Clubs...My 913 F 3 metal is on its way, I can't wait to get it out on the course!

•  

Justinu3

I pre-ordered them for him....

•  

This just arrived!       R.E. is the Man!

•  

your clubs all FACE THE WRONG WAY ! Enjoy, they look nice :)

•  

OUTIGER
    Justinu3How did you get the TVD K early Timmy???

My contract does not allow me to talk about when I get clubs.

TT

First rule about how you get your golf clubs: don't talk about how you got your golf clubs.