Forums

SPAM

Yesterday a few of us received SPAM friend requests. The problem was immediately reported by both an Ambassador and a staffer. Fortunately, FJCommunitySupport had also received the request, so we were already working on the issue when Devin called to report it to us. 

We immediately (and permanently) banned the spammer. They can no longer log in with that account. We also deleted the spam messages. 

If any of you receive a SPAM message, please forward it immediately to FJ CommunitySupport and we will work to get the issue resolved as quickly as we can.

Here is the email address: fjcommunitysupport@outsightinteractive.com

Thanks go out to the folks that reported the issue so quickly. We are committed to doing everything we can to keep this community free of spammers.

Best,

-Denise

•  

thanks for the notice Denise

•  

Darn. This was my chance to possibly find a mail order bride and eternal happiness....

• 1012 points

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP

•  

Spam and Eggs is good.  What flavor spam was it.

I sent it to DG and CG the minute I received the email.

TT

•  

Drat,foiled again!

• 787 points

Thanks...I'll be on the look out.

• 2781 points

Thanks for the heads up.  On top of things as always.

• 2763 points

Tar Heel. be sure to find one that can carry your bag for 18 holes without talking.

•  

Thanks, nobody like Spam :)

•  

I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam.

Of course then the Vikings begin to sing: Spam Spam Spam...  :-)

• 5255 points

For those unfamiliar with the  mentioned reference, please click on this link to one of the classic Monty Python skits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

golferdrmjr

I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam.

Of course then the Vikings begin to sing: Spam Spam Spam...  :-)

Beware: Laughing may be contagious!

•  

ah, spam baked into cornbread and covered with maple syrup.  one of the few things better than fried okra.