(5 word sentence).  :)

•  

memphisunited
    Congrats Randy, you post well.  

(5 word sentence).  :)

Why thank you Scott (4 words...)

•  

golferdrmjr
    Congratulations Randy, it doesn't seem so long ago that you were approaching the 4,000 post mark. A round of golf at Torrey Pines seems like an excellent reward. How many points does that give you?

62,497 it seems.... I am looking forward to coming down to Torrey Pines to see you and Todd (if he can make it). I'm even breaking out my pink shoes I believe!

•  

Congrats TH. As stated (by both yourself and others) a truly EPIC number.

Going by my calculations that is an average of 3.8 posts per day over a 3 1/2 year period and that is EPIC sustained effort so well done Sir!

5000 posts / 1317 days (10/08/09 to 18/03/13) = 3.7965

Please give us an updated catalogue of your FJ items because they must be seriously racking up by now!

•  

That's a lot of pearls of wisdom you are imparting, congratulations.

•  

Tar Heel

golferdrmjr
    Congratulations Randy, it doesn't seem so long ago that you were approaching the 4,000 post mark. A round of golf at Torrey Pines seems like an excellent reward. How many points does that give you?

62,497 it seems.... I am looking forward to coming down to Torrey Pines to see you and Todd (if he can make it). I'm even breaking out my pink shoes I believe!

Todd should be there, barring any unseen events.

•  

Good lord that is a lot of posts...I've got a ways to go!  I always enjoy your posts Randy and look forward to many more.

• 2180 points

Thats awesome Randy.. CONGRATS!!!!.. I have only got to read a small portion of those 5k posts.. but have enjoyed them all.. now get back to work..hahaha

• 2781 points

Wow that is a lot of posts!  Congrats on the 5000