Forums

Love getting boxes....

•  

My, my.....

Let me be clear.... I may use their equipment, but I will NEVER wear their apparel, hats, or shoes. #NEVER ier.......

•  

I wish we could change his username to "Tar Heel-IER" at least for a month... :-)

•  

Todd, those are pretty sweet!

•  

Maybe he is VossIER

•  

Justin and Scott.... behave now!

•  

Guys we just need to figure out how to get Randy away from the dark side of equipment and over to the Titleist side!

•  

Some people have all the book learning, but no common sense Rick.  haha

TT

•  

Wedges look great. Unfortunately the blank oxide wears quickly. I'm still wiring for the k release to pick up new ones

•  

Exactly my thought.  Gonna pick up at least a K grind 60 degree.  Still debating on the 56 K or M grind.

TT

• 4396 points

Getting boxes is always the best.  Especially when they're golf related :)  Very nice looking pieces there.

•  

19hole
    Guys we just need to figure out how to get Randy away from the dark side of equipment and over to the Titleist side!

Dude, there isn't a Titleist fitting shop for miles out here. Heck, I have to beg to get special orders through my place.....

That and I get mesmerized by shiny, pretty objects, and these guys keep taunting me!

•  

Randy, check this webpage out  www.titleist.com/find-a-golf-shop it found half a dozen Titleist Advanced / Regional fitting centers within 25 miles of Foothill Ranch. There is always the Tour Fitting center in Riverside too. You know that I will take care of you.

•  

Try these guys...

•  

Sweet Vokeys Rick.....

I see that you maintain a consistent bounce (Medium) across the lofts, I actually get a little shallower toward the top end of my wedges (46/10, 52/8, 58/7, 62/7).

-ICONs for All

•  

Randy, Randy, Randy where did you go wrong! lol Agree with Rick, at least give Titleist a test before you get hooked by the marketing-ier