Forums

FJ Ambassadors

•  

I have found a great deal of true golf fanatics that have become true golf friends as well...

•  

Well said Mike.

• 209 points

Just got started, and really excited to see all these posts about the best game.

•  

I don't know about you guys but I got a full sponsorship from FJ including a shoe and apparel deal... why are you all so afraid to mention that perk? :)

•  

EMKelly0106
    I don't know about you guys but I got a full sponsorship from FJ including a shoe and apparel deal... why are you all so afraid to mention that perk? :)

Because the Ball and Chain tour does not allow us to speak about our contracts.  All you rookies should know that.

TT

•  

OliviaS
    Just got started, and really excited to see all these posts about the best game.

WELCOME OLIVIA. YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY THE FLOW OF THIS GROUP.

JUST LIKE OUR SPONSER,,,CLASS ALL THE WAY.

ENJOY.

• 4201 points

Wait you mean being an ambassador DOESNT include free back massages after every round played in FJ clothing (we know foot massages aren't needed after wearing a great pair of FJ's)?  AWWW MAN I WAS DUPED!

•  

Welcome, CTaylor890....An Ambassador is an envoy and spreads the message of all things FootJoy. Checkout the thread Tar Heel mentioned above....

•  

Welcome aboard the FJC, OliviaS !  Look forward to you sharing more Golf Girl Power and Passion for the game on the site....

OliviaS

•  

Welcome aboard the FJC, OliviaS !  Look forward to you sharing more Golf Girl Power and Passion for the game on the site....

OliviaS

• 218 points

Im new to this form and only been playing golf since last summer really interested to see about what yall say about the best game in the world!

•  

Welcome to you, too, TheBoomer.  We hope you'll stick around and participate.  This is a good group of folks, all interested in golf and the terrific products of FootJoy.