Forums

Member Directory

•  

That's better than "asylum!"

•  

Like it!

Amazing how many have signed up.

Not that many ambassadors when you consider the number of those who started.

•  

I tried out for the prison golf team but didn't make it. I kept going out of bounds

•  

Denise, this isa great tool!

•  

bholley
    I tried out for the prison golf team but didn't make it. I kept going out of bounds

But I am sure that you looked sharp!

• 2180 points

Very cool tool... Thanks

•  

just saw this.....very cool feature and i can't wait to see how it evolves.

•  

Wow, I think this is cool to have!  Thank you.

• 5013 points

HI Denise, Quick question on the member directory function: Currently, if I want to see what other members may be in my area, I need to input into the "location" box an abbreviation for the state? Any idea when we might see the radius search function? And  the search by level you've mentioned? THANKS!  

•  

definitely pretty cool feature...thanks Denise, Devin and Chris

•  

Denise,

When I go to the member directory and type in my screen name and location, I get "0" results. Am I doing something wrong?

• 1316 points

grumpy830
    Denise,

When I go to the member directory and type in my screen name and location, I get "0" results. Am I doing something wrong?

I didn't have any trouble finding you, were you spelling New York, perhaps?

• 1316 points

pistolpete
    HI Denise, Quick question on the member directory function: Currently, if I want to see what other members may be in my area, I need to input into the "location" box an abbreviation for the state? Any idea when we might see the radius search function? And  the search by level you've mentioned? THANKS!

I'm sorry. I am not sure. It is not on the short list at the moment.

• 1316 points

BostonBuzza
    Just took my first pass through the directory.  I can't believe how many people signed up such a long time ago and have never been heard from again.  Did they fall into a sink hole?

Maybe you can suspend their account after a certain period of inactivity.  I would imagine it just wastes server space for you....just a thought.

We have done a bit of clean-up and likely will do more in the future.  There was definitely a period where some spam accounts got in. We deleted the easily "script identifiable" ones, but will need to do another, more granular, run through it.

The good news is that rows in the database don't really take up much room.  In fact, we still have every, single shoe design that anyone has ever created (emailed, printed or bought), since the launch of the MyJoys program back in 2002. Back then, we only sold MyJoys traditional saddle shoes and the first choice was are you a man of a woman. Crazy to think about how far that program has come in the past 11 years.

Best,

-Denise

•  

Denise,

That's what I was doing, putting in the state. Thanks for the quick response and help.