Forums

Im back......again!!!!

• 2180 points

Well just finished up a great winter... Got to do a ton of traveling and got too see some amazing country.... Time to put the sled away for the year..

Got the clubs out yesterday for a quick round... Wow been too long

Love the new face lift of the FJF... I'm off to catch up on the stuff I missed

•  

welcome back!

•  

Glad to see you back

•  

Hellooooooo

•  

welcome back, glad to hear you had a great winter.  Best of luck getting the golf game back on track.

•  

Ditto here.

• 2180 points

•  

Welcome back.

• 2180 points

Unsure why my above post didn't show up.. We will try it again.. 

Here is a pic of what I spend the winter doing.. This was taking up in Revelstoke,BC climbing out of a pretty nasty little chute.. Sled is a custom 2013 polaris with a pump gas turbo.. which I built as a project sled for a sledding website i'm a part of...It is insane to pilot it up hills.. and carves deep snow amazing.. 

Here is another pic showing some of the views I get too see when out on the mountain.. This one was taken just outside Golden, BC

And yes we climb up/over/through/around.. everything you see there :)

•  

Awesome pics REBEL...welcome back...glad you're doing well

•  

Very impressive!  What was the elevations?

•  

Nice pictures... Good to hear you had a great winter.

• 2180 points

Thanks guys... It was for sure..

ToddL... The elevation in those pics is right around 8k.. We ride from 4500-11k most winters.. all depends on where we are at.. most of the places say montana and wyoming at 8k ft. get less than half the annual snow fall that places in BC get at even 6k ft.

• 2485 points

great pictures.   Golf is quite a contrast as far as excitement and adrenaline rush.

REBEL
    Unsure why my above post didn't show up.. We will try it again.. 

Here is a pic of what I spend the winter doing.. This was taking up in Revelstoke,BC climbing out of a pretty nasty little chute.. Sled is a custom 2013 polaris with a pump gas turbo.. which I built as a project sled for a sledding website i'm a part of...It is insane to pilot it up hills.. and carves deep snow amazing.. 

Here is another pic showing some of the views I get too see when out on the mountain.. This one was taken just outside Golden, BC

And yes we climb up/over/through/around.. everything you see there :)

• 5037 points

I Love the mountains of BC but I prefer to travel downhill on two planks, with the thighs being the main engines!! Whistler Blackcomb is the dream date for this skier - Revelstoke is right up there as well and far less crowded! Regardless of the mode of movement, these are majestic mountains...